Using a 50” HD TV and interactive touch screen, The Sanet Vision Integrator (SVI) is a multi-sensory system incorporating eye-hand coordination with cognitive processing and balance tracking to help improve these abilities and promote mental acuity.
The key features that make this “all in one” instrument so useful are the variety of programs and many ways that these abilities may be enhanced. The programmable instrument incorporates features of a saccadic trainer, virtual rotator, tachistoscope and programmable metronome. The SVI instrument actually “speaks”, instructing the user to respond to verbal commands, improving auditory-visual integration and visual memory.
SVI can be used to help enhance the following visual abilities: Pursuits, Saccades, Fixation Stability, Eye-hand Coordination, Visual Reaction Time, Speed and Span of Recognition, Automaticity, and Contrast Sensitivity, plus Visual and Auditory Sequencing and Visual Memory.
- SVI Features – Explore some of the unique features and benefits of the SVI system.
- Five Categories – Each category features several specific activities.
- Selectable Modalities – Provides immediate feedback using both auditory and visual stimuli.
- Selectable Parameters – Allows you to quickly modify the visual demands.
- Touch Activated Rotator – Several visual abilities addressed in the Rotator program.
- Programmable Metronome – Provides immediate feedback using both auditory and visual stimuli.
- Tachistoscope – Stimuli includes numbers,letters and words.
- Numbers / Letters / Word Saccades – Build skills in saccadic accuracy and develop automaticity.
- Visual Motor Expansion Module – Several visual abilities are addressed.
- New Graphing Feature – Allows you to track and document results over time.
- Charts Expansion Module – Provides several programmable chart targets.
- Eye-Hand – Several visual abilities are addressed in the Eye-Hand program