Meet Our Vision Therapy Expert, Dr Wylie
Dr. Wylie graduated from Pacific Univ. School of Optometry, Forest Grove, OR in 1982.
• Charter member of N.O.R.A., Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association
• Fellow in C.O.V.D., College of Optometrists in Vision Development
• Board certified in Vision Development and Visual Therapy
• Optometric Extension Program
• Optometric Physicians of Washington
• American Optometric Association
• P.A.V.E. Parents Active for Vision Education
Nutritional background: Completed training program by Dr. Alexander “Sande” Beddoe, DDS on the Reams Theory of Biological Ionization (RBTI)
Dr. Wylie and Bev, his bride for over 44 years, have called Spokane home since 1982. They did move their home over the border to Post Falls in 2022. They are now a 2 block bike ride to a pickleball court and have thoroughly been enjoying honing their skills this last year. Three of their four adult children live in the Spokane area and they enjoy seeing them regularly as well as love spending time with the three local grandchildren. Their oldest son and his wife and their three children moved a couple of years ago to Missouri and they look forward to visiting them a few times a year. They are keeping busy with their homesteading and running https://shop.
Dr. Wylie's wife Bev plays the glockenspiel and son-in-law Tim plays trumpet. Check out their past appearances...